Thursday, 27 July 2017

New Phase

Hello everyone. For the very first post of my blog, I would like to share about my first day in Selangor Matriculation College (KMS)!

         The night before, I couldn't sleep well thinking about how would it feel like to be a pre-U student, as I was no longer going to a secondary school. That morning, I woke up early and freshen up myself, I put on my best outfit because I checked on KMS' portal about the rules and regulations for the registration day. I went through some other blogs about the modules or programmes offered for the students, and I knew I wanted to go for Module 3.

         Well, if you ask me why, to me, getting to be into Module 3 would be perfect because I knew that I love Biology more than ever. Biology has been a 'bae' to me since I was in standard 4, so I wouldn't doubt that I am making the right decision for my life. Other than that, the subjects offered are Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science - AND THIS! This subject is one of the best subjects too. At first, I didn't know much about it. I thought it was just about to be another history-lengthy subject that I didn't prefer. But as weeks goes by, I started to learn that it is an enjoyable subject. Indeed it actually is! I got to learn about types of computers, applications of IT in our everyday-life and many more! I am now currently in the syllabus of converting characters into computer's language and I can assure that if whoever you are-that is reading my blog and is studying the same subject, you must have agreed with me for the fact that it is so exciting and enjoyable, right?

           I am now 18 and obviously, at this age, majority of people in my age have already set up their ambition. As for me, I wanted to be someone succesful in the Biology field. But who knows if things are about to change in the future, and anything could happen, for who knows that things could have not turn out as we planned. So, for a backup plan, I would also be happy to be someone in the field of Computer Science, in the field of IT. If we are living in the era full of technology today, tomorrow might be the day that we can see flying cars just above us. So as we grow, technology grows too. IT would be so much more needed in the future, so planning for both fields is like killing two birds with one stone.
          As for readers who are only about to decide your way, you can always choose for Matriculation Programmes offered by the Ministry of Education. If you know how to plan and manage your time well, then being here could be your best choice-after all, this could lead you to a fast track on getting a degree, you can save an ample of time for your own and have a better life. You can sketch a life of your own without a rush for marriage or getting bored of studying the same thing. Plus, if you choose other education programmes that exceeds one year, you will be required to give a full commitment for a longer time of your life. So, as I am reaching the end of my first post, I wish all of the readers out there would feel more determined to choose studying in Module 3 for Matriculation Programme, as it requires a minimal of 1 year of your commitment to study the module that offers the best subjects compiled, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics! Oh, but before I end this post, I'd like to share Selangor Matriculation College's official song, maybe you will feel like choosing KMS before you continue your studies to degree. ENJOY!


                                       Selangor Matriculation College's Official Song
That's it from me for my first post, all the best for all of you out there, lots of love from me, bye for now :D

Check out my second post here ; My First Class (Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment