Thursday, 27 July 2017

FAMILY

      No individual was born without having parents, and without parents, you won't have a family-which is impossible. However, in my field of view, I don't see parents or family as the only thing called as family in this world. I call everyone that I love as my family, such as friends, teachers and my handphone :D As my blog starts with my life in KMS, then I am going to proceed about my family here :D When I first got sorted into classes, I was in SM1K1P5, and as expected, it was still awkward for the first two to three days (as far as I remember) but when the assimilation weeks comes on and there was a lot of activities involving class' teamwork according to each subjects, I knew that we were about to better, closer and united as a class. Our first achievement was in the first Chemistry lecture class, that made a mini competition among the 12 classes. We were needed to figure out meaningful words from the periodic table and a presentation according to the tasks given.

        We managed to get near to 100 words but our presentation didn't really outstand due to the barrier that we have among ourselves. However, after both tasks' marks were totalled, and we were suprised by the announcement by the lecturers stating that our class got the third place, and we were given a bag of gifts full of candies for ourselves. We actually cherished our first achievement and from that moment onwards, we got closer and it was one of the best moments that I have in Selangor Matriculation College so far. I shared this story just to prove how teamwork among a group is very important to strengthen the bond between our friends. Most importantly, we should not be selfish and we should appreciate the moments that we can only have in this short coming 10 months. So, I will tell you more about my new class when I have time soon, see you soon peeps, bye for now! :D





Check out my third post here ; My New Class (SM3K2P6)

No comments:

Post a Comment