Thursday, 10 August 2017

ZUMBA

Hello everyone, how's life? I would love to share mine because it's rocking ✌ Well, for a few days, I had the thought that my life is boring, complicated, and exhausting ever since I came in Matriculation. But then, I have now found a way to balance up and spice up my life schedule since I was too busy handling books and studies all the time for the past few weeks. Do you want to know what did I decided to do? Well, there was a block activity in Polaris, the weekend where only boys are allowed for outing, so the block AJKs and crews had a meeting about doing some activities to fill up our weekend (eventhough we definitely need that time for homeworks and studies).

                       So, since Izzah, Faa and me are in the Zumba club which Izzah established, we made a crazy decision to agree on volunteering for the activitiy. We only realised that we made a brave move to volunteer on something that needs at least a week-for a couple of days. Since I initially have the Zumba videos (since it's the only kind of physical activity that I do), we practised on whatever that I have. I personally wanted to make about plus minus up to 10 songs, but then they told us to cut it down to maximum 5 due to not wanting to disturb our schedule. We agreed and it all began. The struggle was real-to get the moves with the rythm. We used about 5 songs which is Ariana Grande - Side to SideChris Brown - Five More Hours and Fantastic Baby. The other two songs are just background songs on the warm up and cool down session.   

                      We spent about 2 to 3 times practicing and eventhough we didn't do it like proS of Zumba, we were still very proud of our little mini achievement since we were able to complete the task given in a very short amount of time. Our group consists of 5 people which is Izzah, Faa, Ain, "THE MASTER OF ZUMBA"  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜and me :)
     
I am the girl in pink and I was having a blast on that day 😍😍😍 As I have discovered that this method is the best way to release stress, my roommates and I decided to continue doing this once in a while whenever we have time since we found out that this is so stress-releasing and fun- yet it comes with benefit by being able to exercise and sweat a little rather than just studying and burying our heads in the book- blindly reading and not understanding.





So, what are you waiting for? If you're stressed, you should find a way to balance up your life back again. Lots of love from me, Adios, bye bye :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment