Thursday, 3 August 2017

SM3K2P6

In my last entry, I promised everyone to post about my new class after Hari Raya Aidilfitri. So, by Friday evening, after I checked which class I got for an exchange, I was happy to see myself listed in the class of Module 3 - the class of my dream.I was so excited that I started to text everyone that I know in my whatsapp, through all whatsapp groups that I joined if they knew anyone from SM3K2P6. Sadly, there were no replies from anyone. Then I had the thought "It's impossible to accept the fact that there is none of you guys here from SM3K2P6" . After a few days, I started to get in the track to find the class' whatsapp group. I was noticed about the piles of homeworks that they have- I was astounded and surprised. I started to plan for a better timing to finish up all of my homeworks.
     The first week was rougher than ever. I couldn't describe the pain of mixed feelings when you're having a severe homesick and exhaustion at the very same time. I hardly have time to sleep and rest. And the world before where you can scroll through Facebook and watch Youtube videos now no longer exist. They do, oh they do. If you're living in your dreams. However as weeks pass by, I got closer to my classmates, as they are my only family in KMS now. We went through hardness, sadness, and happiness together.
      Now, we are experiencing the best moments of our lives - and I don't wanna lose any single day with them. During our Raya celebration, we were eating lots of kuih muih and we took near to thousands of pictures. In my point of view, I can see how we learn to adapt ourselves in KMS - and it is not as easy as any of you out there thought, because things aren't happening the same for everyone. However, Im still glad that I was placed in this class, for the best memory is yet to be drawn in each of our lives through this class. That is why the unification of a class is the most important aspect to create a harmonious group of members. This is because we will be facing them- the only family that we have in college for the whole year. Appreciate your friends when you can because they are the next best thing after our biological family :) love u lots, SM3K2P6!





Check out my next post here ; My Roommates (T3-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment